Tuesday, March 31, 2009

...strength...


Greetings. It is sunny and beautiful this morning in Chester County, PA. Yesterday's vehicle inspection and root canal went great; both offices being professional, efficient and polite. Everyone should be like K & S Auto in Frazer, PA and Maria Concepcion, DMD. My teeth and truck are 'chewing up' the roadways like never before now. Watch out! Sadly, I received an email from KM in Texas and they are doing their best to get through their days . They lost their beloved cat Oliver to cancer on Friday after a long battle. Words aren't enough to buffer the pain. Maybe if you have a moment or two you can pray for their strength today. An icon of strength was inaugurated on this day in 1889. Made of iron, this tower is built on the Champ de Mars beside the Seine River in Paris. It is one of the most recognizable structures in the world. My weekend with my nephew was great also and I am thankful that they live so close to me. We did some crafts, walks, marbles and work and both had a nice time. BB picked up her new sofa cushions yesterday. My neighbor, Donnelly Printing was nice enough to keep the pieces safely as I was in a chair at that time. A modeling company in California is ordering my 'Antique Ivory Suitcases' for one of their shoots and that should be fun. I have to order that round area rug today also, the one from that template of last week. Have a great day, stay strong and if you need some more strength pray and ask for it. Pictured today are my 'Chateau Wall Clocks' ironically available in Ketchup and Mustard.
"I shall not die of a cold. I shall die of having lived." both Oliver and Willa Cather