Tuesday, March 10, 2009

...ring...


Hello! We walked briskly this morning in Chester County, PA because it is again a little colder than it has been these past few days. Yesterday was a great day as I thought it would be. The two clients are always kind and a real pleasure to be around. I am lucky. My Pomeranian snored again last night and even tho' I put his little house two levels down, I could still hear him. I think I need to buy Breath Right Strips for dogs. Even my ear plugs let in too much sound. I need sleep! But don't we all. At least the ringing of the telephone at an odd early hours didn't occur. We should try to give thanks to Alexander Graham Bell, who started the whole thing on this day in 1876 by making the first successful telephone call by saying "Mr. Watson, come here, I want to see you." The following day, when he received his first call of a solicitous nature, he replied into the phone "&!%$#*" again you "%&*(%$#@ loser". (this may or may not be true) One of my nieces is fast approaching a milestone birthday on the 15th, which is the Ides of March. I will report on both a bit more on the 15thm of course. Oh, boy. It just hit me why I have been having insomnia for these past two nights. The Full Moon will be here tomorrow evening and it is the Worm Moon. I can usually ignore snoring, etc. but not when a Full moon is coming. It gives off some kind of energy and really riles me up. Now that I have figured it out I will expect to sleep again on the 16th. So be it.

Taken from the Farmer's Almanac: • Full Worm - March Moon As the temperature begins to warm and the ground begins to thaw, earthworm casts appear, heralding the return of the robins. The more northern tribes knew this Moon as the Full Crow Moon, when the cawing of crows signaled the end of winter; or the Full Crust Moon, because the snow cover becomes crusted from thawing by day and freezing at night. The Full Sap Moon, marking the time of tapping maple trees, is another variation. To the settlers, it was also known as the Lenten Moon, and was considered to be the last full Moon of winter.

Fun, isn't it? Yesterday at the bank a thug almost backed into me because he was in another world. I told him to wake up, the 'wake' beginning with the letter 'f', but now that I think of it, he may be suffering from the Full Moon also. I need to be more tolerant at times and I usually am. I hear the landscapers already! I didn't know that grass needed cutting but I guess that it does. Today I will upholster the tops of the two footstools and get them ready for delivery. I am asking in advance for positive energy and no kookiness...Have a great day. Be thankful for the telephone and Mr. Bell and always remember the endless possibilities of 'call blocking'...
Today's photo is of 'Percy' who is like the proverbial Phoenix, and is now eating on his own. Thank God.
"With confidence, you have won before you have started." Marcus Garvey
5;40 pm. The picture of myself and my two sisters fell from the mantle and the glass broke. I write these things down now for psoterity's sake. There was no air movement nor a cat in sight.