Monday, March 9, 2009

...pounding at Pomodoro's...


Greetings! The sun is shining and the birds are singing in Chester County, PA this morning. I had dinner with EA and we caught up on the good, the bad and the ugly last evening. It seems that a group of thugs employed by POMODORO'S IN YORK, PA decided to go all Chris Brown on a 50 year old as he and 4 women left the restaurant after celebrating his birthday. There was too much garlic in the Risotto and I have seen enough 'Top Chef' to know that cooks take things personally but this rings of something far shadier. I am sure that when facts are released, restitution will be made. I don't want any readers going to places that are sure to cause heartache and pain. Life is too short for that. Especially when the hand is heavy on garlic and punching. I meet with a great lady this morning and then another one in the afternoon so today promises to be stellar. I may have slept all of 3 hours last night as i could not turn off my mind. Does that ever happen to you? It is downright maddening. I brought the deck furniture up and will hopefully have time this evening to do some touching up. I love to sit outside on this warmer evenings. The view is nice, the animals love it and to me it doesn't get more real than that. Speaking of real...*smirk* on this day in 1959 the Barbie doll made it's debut at the American International Toy Fair in New York. What a doll! The link is to a movie made about Karen Carpenter using Barbie to portray the unrealistic goals in which some women (and men) use to mold themselves. Have a great day. Today's photo is of a resin finial. I am slowly but surely adding drapery hardware to my site. They are substantial enough to hold heavy drapery and quite possibly could be used in self defense situations if one needs to beat down a chef after a meal.
'If you only have a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.' Abraham Maslow