Sunday, March 8, 2009

...registration woes...




Greetings. It is 60 degrees in Chester County, PA and I love it. The park was occupied by more than us this morning and everyone enjoyed their walk. I am not the only one to walk three dogs at a time either! There was another man with three leashes and a woman with two. I love it. On this day in 1911 International Women's Day was launched in Denmark by Clara Zetkin. She was the leader of the Women's Office for the Social Democratic Party in Germany. Another woman, but of different renown gave herself up to State Police the other day. From the paper... "MEDIA ; Pennsylvania State Police arrested a 79-year-old Newtown Square woman Friday on nearly 400 theft, forgery and fraud charges stemming from allegedly illegal activity at her Haverford auto-tag business. '-----------'owner of Eagle Auto Tags, surrendered to state police Friday morning at the Troop K Media Barracks, where she was charged with 211 felony, 127 misdemeanor and 44 summary criminal violations in connection with a variety of alleged schemes she is alleged to have perpetrated over a period of 22 months, defrauding thousands of dollars worth of sales tax and registration fees from the state, the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation and her customers." Now I know why I have yet to receive my registration and title. It will be a year on March 28th. This opens up so much time for me that maybe I will take on a second full-time job. LOL. Crazy talk, eh? I am sitting on my deck writing this blog and the birds are not afraid of me. They are using the feeders just next to my bistro table. Maybe they know it is me who has been supplying them with seed all Winter. I hope so. Even with all of the hassle that Media Lady caused me a many, many others, I pray for her. Something must be wrong in her head and I hope she is able to sort it all out. MW stopped into my shop yesterday as did C and we got a lot done. KM emailed me from texas wondering where her Schumacher memos are and I sure hope she gets them early this week. Otherwise she may have to paint and that would be so boring in comparison to nice wall papers. Have a great day. If you buy a new vehicle today and need to get registration and title, well...best of luck!