Friday, March 13, 2009

...skyward...


Greetings! Happy waning Full Moon on Friday the 13th from Chester County, PA. I shipped out a table order via my website to Minnesota late yesterday and found two more wall paper possibilities for a guest bathroom. I replaced my parking light bulbs which was a simple task. I remember in days gone by when I had either a Mercedes or a BMW or even a FIAT for that matter, it seemed harder to perform even the easiest of repairs and I had to rely on a certified mechanic. Not that I am dissing them. I found the best, most honest and reliable mechanics in the area a few years ago and am thrilled that I did. (K&S Auto Service) But I don't think even they would want to use their time and space to repair a light bulb. It makes no sense to me. Since we are in a Full moon phase and it is a Friday the 13th, I thought I would have some fun. For those of you under the age of 15, I will provide you with a day's worth of giggles now. On this day in 1781, William Herschel discovered Uranus. For all of us, on this day in 1997 The Phoenix lights were seen over Phoenix, Arizona by hundreds of people, and by millions on television. They are now a hotly debated controversy. Today at the shop I will reupholster the two footstools and the rattan chair and (set them on fire) get them ready for delivery. Kurt Muller from Webster Carpet Showcase stopped in with two brand new sisal carpet samples that are earthy and one has a touch of sage. If any designers are not aware of this company, please do yourselves a favor and contact them. 800-428-3270 They are very nice and timeless in design. This evening I will help a friend and neighbor with Quick books and who knows what else the day holds for any of us. Maybe a UFO or two! Today's photo is of two Robert Allen fabrics and a Duralee Brush Fringe in a Dining Room. Have a great day. Keep looking skyward.
"When all is said and done, more is said than done." Lou Holtz