Wednesday, November 12, 2008

...to go, please...




Good day! (Let's hope so...) I hung wallpaper again last evening and did a Venetian faux on the angled wall above the paper. It is looking rather posh and Old World if I do say so myself. This afternoon I am receiving some upholstered pieces and am happy that the delivery service calls in advance. Very nice! EA gave the boys Dental Bones and not the green ones that are dangerous. They were in Heaven, clicking and chewing away into the wee hours of the night. I will remember the next time to give them those treats as I leave for work. *yawn* The gym last evening was packed at the same hour that I always go when it is relatively empty. This always occurs the first week of the (resolution time) New Year, but not at this time of year. Maybe people are taking advantage of 'to go' windows and need to get off of their proverbial butts and work off some of those sitting calories. I am all for convenience, although I am not a drive through food kinda guy. I never have been. I do make an exception tho' in regard to banking. I cannot remember the last time that I walked into a bank; I always use the drive-in window. Chicago again takes the lead as on this day in 1946 a branch of the Exchange National Bank in Illinois opened the first drive up teller windows. And they started with ten of 'em. "I'll take one of each, please~! Ones, fives, tens... they all look so good." I am now searching for a large piece to go under a large flat screen TV and want something linear and streamline. They are calling for rain here in Chester County, PA all day today and into the evening. Maybe wax will fall from the sky afterwards and my black truck will gleem. Well, I had better run and grab my mallet. I think I will knock a huge hole in the wall at my shop so people can do the drive through thing! Hopefully the neighbors to my left and to my right won't mind. Have a great topiary everyone.