Tuesday, November 25, 2008

...get a bang out of this!


Good almost afternoon everyone! Where did the morning go? Oh, yeah. I had to take a drug test for a job that I am trying to get and it is a first. I'm thrilled to report that yesterday a very nice friend fed me bagels with sesame seeds. What timing! At least it wasn't covered in Poppy seeds. Can anyone say heroin? Heroine perhaps. I thought you'd get a bang out of that tidbit of information! You may get a bank out of this also. On this day in 1867 Alfred Nobel patented dynamite. I have been trying to find a reasonable shipping rate for a very nice woman in Houston who desperately wants to purchase two of my Red Tufted Chairs. If she wanted four it is easy as they could be drop shipped and the cost is almost half! Go figure...which I have been for quite a while now. My accessory delivery should be today as the large FedEx freighter is looking nearby. I will post the new accessories as soon as I inspect and photograph them. They will be beautiful, I am sure of that. So is a combination of Black and White when made into rather intricate window treatments. I doubt that I will see red when I am finished, but I might. Oh, button that lip! I was planning on picking up a slightly damaged desk this afternoon but it seems that I may need to go through rigorous testing just to collect the darned thing! Maybe another pee test perhaps? Yikes. What an odd day, but a good one. I am actually looking forward to the gym this afternoon as I haven't been there in almost three days. There goes the phone. Today is a short blog day. Maybe I will write more later. Have a great day. Today's photo is of a new Bhutan Lamp that is on my website.