Monday, November 10, 2008

...games people play...


Good day all! It is a sunny, crisp morning here in Chester County, PA. I am supposed to install a full day's worth of drapery beginning in about an hour and wish that I had slept a little better last night. Even after our wonderful walk this morning, the dogs are also beat. It was game playing night and many people were on my phone and visiting in person and although I wasn't totally in the spotlight I did receive a lot of residual and peripheral playing cards. None of them must have read my blog entitled ' ...listen up...' which apparently is a lost art form. I did great though, but not as good as Knute Rockne who, on this day in 1928, playing against Army at Yankee Stadium, gave what is considered the greatest locker room speech of all time by saying "Win one for the Gipper." The Fighting Irish would win the game 12-6. I found bar stools from a new vendor yesterday morning of all days and it was great because I have done much smaller jobs which took a lot more time so it feels terrific. I will be in a sea of tan, chocolate and teal fabric today so wish me luck. Hi ak...hope WC is treating you and Z great. Have a great day everyone and beware of players!