Sunday, November 2, 2008

...if I could turn back time...


You can. So do so right now. One hour back. Happy Daylight Savings time. On this day in 2004, George W. Bush 'won' a second term as U.S. president, 'winning' 51% of the popular vote. Have a great day everyone. Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock...the time's they are a-changing...Last evening I had a most relaxing stay in kind of night. UD is under the weather so I will install today instead of visiting Bethlehem and hope he gets better very quickly. This time of year can bring on the nastiest of colds so I drink Emergen-C every morning. I can take the boys with me to my install and hook them outside on their leads as these people are beyond cool. I have to run and hop in the shower and help out a friend this morning. Chase that time! I have my tree up but need new tiny crystal bulbs and silly me was at KMart at 7:30 am wondering why the parking lot was virtually empty. I will stick to the same color scheme as last year...cream and vapor blue, much like ice. It is classic and very cool. 'Bye for now. Oh, yeah. Don't forget to vote on Tuesday. Many countries don't have that option so whoever you choose, cast your vote. Please!