Saturday, November 1, 2008

...it's that time of year...




Greetings everyone. Have you had enough chocolate yet? I hung wallpaper last night at a Halloween dinner and why not? I also had at least three Reese Cups which brought on some wonderful dreams in the wee hours of the morning. It was just as fun as last weekend's party with the face painter and silly costumes. I love this time of year. Sunrise was at about 7:30 as we were finishing our walk. I popped the boys into the truck and the radio station was set to an odd place that I had never heard before. It was playing Brenda Lee's "Rocking Around The Christmas Tree" which is fine with me. I love the Holiday Season. When I got home to write my blog I signed onto another site surrounding music and oddly enough the first post involved the man who works for THAT station! Coincidence? I think not. The link is http://www.nowismusic.com/ which promises Holiday music from here on in. For those in the vicinity of this blog the call letters are NOW at 97.5 FM. He is a big KC fan and sent me two rare CD's a few years ago. I also won a contest with an autographed RC CD a few December's ago. I love when the universe connects like this. Anyway, I saved the discontinued sale of a sofa and love seat yesterday. Seems they dropped that frame style! It somehow didn't phase me for too long as I have gotten used to this crap. I have shop hours today and may stop over to show even more carpet samples to K and M. Tomorrow I take a friend to pick up a new oak chest and then I am off to Bethlehem to see AA and UD which is a guaranteed relaxing, soul inspiring day. I hope that everyone reading this has the same type of day. As of tomorrow evening I may have 'lots of ironing and my diet pill is wearing off'... Oh, before I forget. Aside from the brilliant face painter from last weekend there is another painter of similar renown. On this day in 1512 the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, painted by Michelangelo, was exhibited to the public for the first time. Pillow shown available under "What's New" on my website. News Bulletin! Daylight Savings Time This Weekend! Turn your clocks back...