Tuesday, November 4, 2008

...election day...




...It is Election Day here in the USA. I am off to pick up people to cart them to the booths. Not Shirley Booth, the smart mouthed actress most remembered for her role in 'Come Back, Little Sheba' and her eponymous TV show but Voting Booths to cast my ballet. I have to go NOW and will try to write more later. I am on call to transport people in need so if I don't write more have a great day. Can you see the light?
I'm back. I got to the voting place at 6:30 am and was the ninth person in line. By 7 am the line was huge, wrapping around the Senior Center. Whoever designed the window treatments lined the jabots with a toile pattern that is vicsible from the outside. Ooopps. Phone is ringing and I have to collect more people to drive to the voting place. Have a great day.