Friday, November 7, 2008

...slowly but surely...


Hello! It is down right balmy here in Chester County, PA this morning They are macadamising (lol) the parking lots at the park today so we again had it to ourselves. I picked up another 30 gallon trash bag of stuff on Sunday and today the place looks like a dumpster tipped over. Eghads! I was going to do another pick up when I saw it but with three leashes in hand...well, it will have to wait a little while. I need to place another accessory order today so will try to find my crystal ball as both Roosters and Trays seem to be early gift giving purchases. I think people are calming down from the exhausting elections and interestingly, on this day in 1893 women in Colorado were granted the right to vote. It wasn't until August 26, 1920 that the Suffrage Battle Was Won. And on this day in 2000 the controversial US presidential election that was later resolved in the Bush vs. Gore Supreme Court Case occurred. Wonder if anyone regrets that decision? Have a great day everyone!