Thursday, August 7, 2008

Toxcisity...


Good sunny day everyone! Last evening was swell and my friend LS completed her studies officially and we celebrated with...she had wine and I had Ice Cream! Congrats LS. You are a winner. And never toxic. I have an acquaintance who hangs in the lower bowels of politics continually. I grow tired of hearing the same stuff over and over. I clearly stated that I no longer wanted to hear the repetition of her political views. Yesterday she pulled a clever manipulation and almost roped me into another political discussion but it didn't work. That is a toxic personality. Stay away from people like that or if you are stuck in a situation like that, be smart. Protect your soul. No matter what. They may even leave! Believe me, it happens. Other forms of toxcisity include burying toxic waste. Tons of it (21,000) were discovered on this day in 1978. President Jimmy Carter declared a federal emergency at Love Canal, a neighborhood in Niagra Falls. Homes and schools were permitted to be built on this poisinous land. Today's photo is of mugs that many celebrities have lent their name and art to as a way of generating monies to charities including the environment. Maybe there is a charity for manipulative people. Or an island. Built on a toxic waste site. Have a great day everyone!