Friday, August 15, 2008

Open...


Good day. It is supposed to rain and hail but I am not a weather forecaster so I will leave it at that. I opened my window this morning tho' because it was cool and beautiful outside, and wanted to let some of that beauty in. Our walk this morning was great and many days we see the same people either walking, running or walking animals. One man talks to himself but I have to admit, I do that too so who am I to assign a 'crazy' label to anyone. It's nice how people are more open to waving or saying 'hi' at that park. It happens much less often in the rest of my world. A business associate told me yesterday that with a world population of over 6 billion that anyone who thinks that God listens to them is narcissistic. That gave me the creeps, which has been happening more and more lately. I try my best to keep an open mind, but seriously folks... This weekend I will be delivering furniture and showing wallpaper but also having a great time with all of these clients so the future looks bright. I shouldn't mix business with pleasure. That is one of the first rules in the Business Manager's handbook, but so what. It probably also says to wear a suit and tie. ( Hi M from CF and Tapes...) They closed the bridge near 113 but it hasn't caused too much of a hardship. Besides, I am discussing open today as in on this day in 1914 the Panama Canal opened to traffic with the transit of the cargo ship Ancon. Peddle time. Today's photo is of Open Weave Serving Trays. Speaking of open minds, this weekend Ellen Degeneres and her long time girlfriend Portia Del Rossi are supposed to get married in California. Wish it wasn't such a headline making news item. It is 2008 the last time that I checked. Opps. Maybe I am reading too much into this and it is headline making because they are celebrities. My Bad! Wonder how many great wedding gifts they will receive. I hope a LOT. Have a great day all and if you are in Chester County, Pa beware. All hail is supposed to break out later. Open that umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh...