Tuesday, August 12, 2008

...a little more drama...


Good day! Sunny again and this morning's walk was very nice. So was last evening's. After the gym ELM and I went to the park with those adorable little critters and hopped into the river. ( Creek. It's small). My visit to the dentist was virtually pain free. Malvern Dental. I tried to link it for those of you in the area who need some mouth TLC but their domain is screwed up. Not their service though. I met with a new client last evening who was very nice and not afraid to use color. I felt ancient as they just moved into this development and I did work there at it's inception...15 years ago. Yikes. Botox anyone? Bottle green, black and laquer red to name a few colors that we will be working with. I then got home and my neighbor needed some help with her computer and resume. We were up for quite a while trying to figure out the blasted thing to no avail. Finally, she dictated her resume and a cover letter, while I typed. That took about seven hours but we got it done. I came into work early to print and then fax the letter...ironically (or not) to a Dentist in Phoenixville, PA. Always a pattern, always a thread. Always a little drama. The aluminum rollers for those dastardly roll shades should arrive today. I plan on finishing them by Friday. Of this week. Smirk. It's fun to win, although one shouldn't view things as a battle even if it seems that way at times. But don't pull a Cleopatra. Keep your cool! On this day in 30 BC, (and my first year in this industry) Cleopatra commited suicide after her lover Mark Antony's defeat at the battle of Actium. That is one occassion where she should have been Queen Of Denial! Last night was cool and almost Autumnal and great sleeping weather for those who do that sort of thing. I have no toothpicks to hold my eyelids up today and thought it a good idea to post a photo of Espresso Wallpaper. Brown is very in still, combined with aqua. A nice couple popped into my shop on Saturday and they were absolutely divine. I mean it. That is their last name. They brought some Schumacher Wallpaper Books home. ( F. Schumacher's revamped website is very nice by the way.) What else can I tell you today? If you are watching the Olympics, you are in a popular group. The program is garnering many viewers and it hasn't been that way since the 70's I believe. I provided a medal count on the link if you care to check it out. Three schools, three children...It will be fine. What's wrong with a little drama? As long as we all keep our ratings up! Have fun.