Saturday, August 9, 2008

...all in good time...







I was watching a television show the other evening and a realtor explained that he thought of time as 'divine' and I really liked what he said. Sometimes it seems, no matter how hard one tries to orchestrate, things happen in their own time. This whole week has seemed that way from carpet installations to waiting on roll shade parts to, well, on and on and on. I wonder if the people who built the Tower of Pisa felt this way on this day in 1173. Construction of theTower of Pisa began on this day many years ago, and it took two centuries to complete. I am hoping that the carpet and runner installation doesn't take that long. My new shade orders are in and things should go well. I have been promised to receive them in a timely fashion. I have a new client on Monday and am glad that people get into the design process. Her emails even have exclaimation points (!) and I find that fun. Last night was a blast. First, on my way home during a sudden rainstorm my cell rang as I was driving. Just as soon as I answered it, the skies cleared and the sun came out. CR has that way about her. Then I went to dinner at friend's and it was really nice. Time flew. My neighbor K had a heart attack on Tuesday which surprised the heck out of me as he is in great shape, health conscious and on the move. His ticker is better now thank God, and will be home this afternoon. Modern medicine can be both the best and worst it seems, but in this case the former applies. The Oversized Clock pictured is 30" in diameter just in case you don't want to hit the link. A gal just phoned to see if I was open today, so I had better get going. Time waits for no man. Or woman. Have a great day.