Wednesday, September 10, 2008

...waterworld...




Good day everyone! We just got back from our run and there are still large puddles in Chester County from the rains. The creek running through the park is a bit higher than usual also. Last evening we ate indoors and looked out on the 'Closed For The Season' pool. ugh. The evening was really fun, and a guest serenaded us after dinner in both French and English. No. It wasn't Celine Dion. I had seen her earlier in the month so why have HER at dinner, ya know! But I digress... This gal wrote a song for Glen Wakefield and we pretty much insisted that she get it copyrighted. She met him and once his book is finished someone will no doubt want movie rights and then she can provide the theme song. Both she and the sailor are from Canada. And he sailed west to east which I learned, is harder than the other way around. Also, on this day in 1939 the submarine HMAS Oxley is mistakenly sunk by the submarine HMS Triton near Norway and becomes the Royal Navy's first loss. "You sunk my battleship"! Remember that board game? I have kindly given a link in case you want to buy it. Not from MY website tho'... Anyway, the accessory order is on it's way as are three area rugs. I also found several teal and brown fabrics for a client, this combination still all the rage with a long term feel so as NOT to have a short shelf life once all is said and installed. I now have the accessories needed to download and post those pics that I have been chatting about but... I had the 'soft' setting on mistakenly. That means that even if the cryptkeeper was having his photo taken, it would look gentle and safe. I have nothing to hide so I will go back and take better photos. It's all in the details so why get all smeary, right? This isn't 'W'. BT moved back from GA and was in looking for wallpaper and we found a few beauts. So did J and B. That sounds like a liquor! I am off to do whatever now. Have a great day.