Wednesday, September 24, 2008

...boat to sail...


Good day! I didn't blog on the 21st and wanted to link one of the most upbeat songs that I have heard. It references 9/21 and is called "September" by Earth, Wind and Fire. I was in my Freshman year of college and will always remember it. (The song.) That song really floats my boat. Speaking of which, on this day in 1977 was the first broadcast of "Loveboat" a deep, seriously intellectual weekly program that dissected interpersonal relationships. Nah. Also on this day but in 1995 Emilio and Gloria Estefan's boat hit and killed a jet skier. "Words Get In The Way" of describing their sadness. The daylight is getting shorter now with the sun rising later and setting earlier. Friends with pools have mostly covered them and I am desperate to get to Marsh Creek once more to sail before the inevitable occurs. I did okay with the fabric re-selection regarding the closing of a major fabric house and the client is satisfied. I am waiting replacement wallpaper samples for another client and so on and so on...(yawn) I solved ( I think) the faux wood blind dilemma with Chris at Prestige Window Fashions who was upbeat, on the ball and professional. I go to EA's this evening and that is always a fun thing. Have a great day and enjoy the sun.