Monday, September 15, 2008

...history re-pleats* itself...

Good day! It is sunny and warm already in Chester County, PA. Saturday before shop hours I went to a long term client's and installed Graber Lightweaves Roll Shades. She loves them. Then during shop hours BT came in and we made more decisions regaring her bathroom. After shop hours I went to a client and we chose a large round cherry topped table and 4 cherry chairs. I will faux paint the pedestal base to coordinate with her new green and maroon marble countertops, buttermilk island and cherry cabinets. Yesterday we spent an afternoon with George Washington. Perhaps you've heard of him. He was at the village of Chester Springs to commemorate his visit here on 9-17-1777, not quite 'on this day in' but pretty darn close to it. I didn't know or just didn't remember that George was very cash solid and had his clothes custom made. Most soldiers didn't even bathe regularly. The re-enactors were very well versed in what one man referred to as "a few steps above a hobby". I'll say. He spoke for a good half hour about the clothing itself!* Also, more soldiers died from infection from their wounds in the hospitals than were killed in the act of fighting. I won't go into what I learbed about bugs on here...I wish that I hadn't heard it yesterday. Yikes. The moon last night looked pretty full to me and the sky was brilliant. Tonight should be even prettier if that is possible. I have been to four birthday parties in the past few days. That is a lot of cake. The jerk who has been trying to hack into my computer has been averted finally I think. Linksys was very helpful at a minimal cost even though it took almost four hours on two different occassions to get the help that was needed. She was very polite and knowledgeable but there was a bit of a language/communications barrier. Anyway, hopefully it is now as secure as geek humanly possible. What a week people! Let's have a great day and please look at the sky and the moon tonight and wish/pray for abundance for all.