Friday, September 5, 2008

...some things never change...


Greetings from Chester County, PA! It's sunny and clear again with expected heavy rains tomorrow. Tonight is Celine Dion at the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia, PA. This arena supports both sport and musical attractions. We have been going there for the past few years to see great shows and it seems to always be a good time. Thankfully that never changes. I just learned that my friend's Mom is joining us and that should be a hoot. I hope and pray that she doesn't sing along to the 'Titanic' love theme as she cannot hit the high notes. Luckily the club box is made of tempered glass...enuf said. Yesterday in the shop was the usual mix of odd behavior and fun clients who graciously overlook some strange stuff. (thanks PK) and T! And speaking of some things that never change...on this day in 1839 the First Opium War begins in China. For those who thought that this kind of thing was rather new, it isn't. It was an opium war between the already stated China and Britan. Yesterday a man from Venice Beach, CA ordered a weathered blue cabinet with doors from my website. How they find me is odd but I am glad that they do. Hopefully that will never change! I have to get ready to go into my shop now. Tonight will be fun. Have a great day.