Tuesday, September 16, 2008

...it's a ball, it's a moon, it's the ozone...


Good day. It is cool and not very sunny in Chester County this morning. A furniture delivery came yesterday not as scheduled so I (and the dogs) had to run into work to receive it. Everything is correct so no harm, no foul. Speaking of foul, on this day in 1887 the first game of softball was played in Chicago, Illinois. A lot more 'softball' has been played during this current election process. My design friend sold four different fabrics yesterday and only one is available so I will stop by her studio on my way into work to see if I can help. I know how disappointing it is. Did you see the full Harvest moon through the clouds last night? I may have mentioned asking/praying for abundance in yesterday's blog, therefore I won't mention the Dow Jones Industrial Average. I have added some seasonal accessories onto my website, under 'What's New' and under 'Seasonal' under Home Fashions. I stopped into KMart to grab light bulbs and some bird seed and saw that many of the Christmas decorations and trees were in full stock. Um, yikes... but I digress. Back to softballs. Also on this day in 1987 the Montreal Protocol was signed to protect the ozone layer from depletion. It is considered to be the single most successful international agreement to date. Hmmm. Maybe we all can get along. Have a great day.