Tuesday, September 30, 2008

...cleanliness is next to...


Good day! It is clear, crisp and beautiful in Chester County, PA today. Yesterday was spent on the road for the most part and we picked up some furniture. It all went smoothly and that is a good thing. I got home just in time to walk the animals and jump back into my truck to meet friends for dinner. I really wanted to get some house cleaning done but that will have to wait. I had a lot of Styrofoam flecks around this morning from the furniture shipping materials so I did grab my trusty Dirt Devil hand held vacuum cleaner. The li'l darlings like to eat the white stuff and I'm sure it isn't good for them. I am also pretty sure that Hubert Cecil Booth didn't know how far his idea would go when he patented the vacuum cleaner on this day in 1901. I am going to faux paint the base of a large table that I picked up yesterday to complement the marble counter tops. I also found what I think is the perfect area rug for them. I am having a bit if a time trying to find bar stools that are appropriate style-wise yet small enough not to act as a 'do not enter sign' to their newly constructed kitchen 'cause the stools will be floating in the middle of the space. I have to upload and caption several new items for my website, some of which are ceramic Roosters. Every home should have one! There goes the phone. Have a great day!