Saturday, September 6, 2008

...it is written...


Greetings. It is raining heavily, the sky is dark and somewhat fugly outside today in Chester County, PA. I am now in the shop after installing 5 fab. Roman Shades from Graber in a fresco fabric. The client is satisfied as is the son. I did a blackout opacity on the fabric so there will be no more glare as he responsibly (plays video games and text messages friends) completes his homework. I have not yet received my camera cord so am sort of backed up on visual aids. Now back to 'written'. I saw Celine Dion last evening and she was superb. I cannot list more accolades, so I will simply say near perfection. The club box was stocked with food and beverages and everyone was nice. The ride home was expectedly a long one but so what. I loved the concert. Her choice of songs is excellent with some of the best writers on the planet as well as producers and arrangers. Write on! Two exciting things happened on this day, well three. My nephew was born, my neighbor was written up for a ticket, (those dastardly stop signs) and in 1847 Henry David Thoreau left Walden Pond to move in with Ralph Waldo Emerson and his family in Concord, MA. Talk about writing! I had the most pleasant phone call late yesterday. A gal from Texas had been on my website, enjoyed it and bought two of the mirrors shown here today. She plans on hanging them over demilune tables in her foyer. Beautiful! Tonight is a 70's birthday party for P and tomorrow is a party for K. Happy Birthday Conor T! That's a lot of birthdays this weekend. Have a great day.