Tuesday, September 9, 2008

...don't bug me...


Greetings from dark and rainy Chester County, PA!. Thunder is rocking the area sort of like Elvis Presley did on the Ed Sullivan show on this day in 1956. We do need the rain...the vegetation and the bugs need a good drink. Yesterday was sunny, beautiful and all in all a great day. I installed Empire Valances and promise to have photos soon. I also laid a floral woven carpet and it is just beautiful! Early Sunday I ran a Symantic system scan and hope that everyone does this on a regular basis...clean out those bugs people! Interestingly, on this day in 1947 the first actual case of a computer bug was documented. A moth lodged in a relay of a Harvard Mark II computer at Harvard University. Talk about a security risk! Thank GOD there were no wool sweaters nearby. Today I have a nice pile of paperwork and phone calls to make but they are pleasant ones. I will now transfer photos to a memory card and begin downloading. Have a great day.