Monday, December 1, 2008

...locust point...


Greetings from a sunny, clean Chester County, PA. The rains fell yesterday continually and the earth is now a damp sponge. Saturday made for a beautiful day in every possible way. I stepped into the McDonogh Chapel at approximately 1:45 pm and the walls remained strong and standing. That's because God doesn't judge, God is love. This was expressed so many times in one day that I could quite possibly alienate Google AdSense if I dwell. I congratulate S&M and sometimes regret using first letters only to protect identities! Yikes...I made great time and except for almost sideswiping this tiny little blue car the commute went without incident. I did a wave of apology and wanted to throw a Depends to him but was travelling at quite a clip, but it is the thought that counts. The wedding planners thoughtfully left enough time between the actual wedding and reception for out-of-towners like me to enjoy the inner harbor area of Baltimore. The Aquarius in me loved sitting near water as did K&T. The reception was as unique as it was enjoyable. Held at the Baltimore Museum of Industry, it was quite the appropriate setting for a couple 'building, learning and discovering' along their way. The food was as good as it gets and the company was incomparable. Nothing like spending a day surrounded by love and caring. That happened even before I headed out of town. After a wonderful Thanksgiving spent with caring people, my nephew and I spent a couple of days just hanging out together. No toxic people, no haters, no judgement. The way it should be! Back to the wedding. I am not privy to why S&M chose this particular day to exchange their vows but it may have to do with another comedy team in the spotlight. On that day (Saturday) in 1940 Lucille Ball married Desi Arnaz in Greenwich, CT. Horizontal pleats were in and represented in each of the stunning mom's dresses as well as touches in many other outfits. I shouldn't re-pleat myself, but everyone looked stunning. Black and amethyst, black and white. Classic, clean and timeless. Have a great day everybody! Show the way and shine a light!