Wednesday, December 3, 2008

...don't stop the music...


Hello. The sun is shining and two very nice people visited me at the shop. This was after our daily walk in the park where we encountered two other very nice people. What a way to start the day. Nice is 'music' to my ears so please Don't Stop The Music. I have always been a huge fan of many genres of music and it sure seems to soothe the savage beast...or make it come alive depending on the style. Two things happened on this day in history involving music and attempts to stop it. In 1976 an assasination attempt was made on Bob Marley. He was shot twice, but played a concert two days later. And then in 1979 in Cincinnati, Ohio eleven fans were killed during a stampede for seats before a Who concert at Riverfront Coliseum. They went all "Wall Mart" and aggressive and pack like. Good lord. What makes that happen? Back to nice now. I fell fast asleep last night and it was a great feeling. I hope that everyone else slept as well as I did. The carpets are being installed as I type and the Sofa/Love seat delivery arrived late yesterday afternoon. Chris from Donnelly Design*Copy*Print actually received the pieces for me and that is going well beyond a good neighbor. He treats his clients in the same manner so if anyone needs printing, copying work done please call on him. http://www.ddcprints.com/ is his site and his email is chris@ddcprints.com. He cranks the Rock and Roll sometimes and it's nice to hear that someone else is both around...and into music. I still haven't opened all of the accessories and will try to do so today. It is time for me to get rolling here, so have a great day, keep strong and ask for the best. Today's photo is not for sale. It is the signature logo of, well, you can see that for yourselves. Don't worry if it's not good enough for anyone else to hear, think of those who got a recording contract and perhaps shouldn't have.