Tuesday, December 2, 2008

...chain reaction...


Greetings everyone! Are we all well rested and ready to begin another day? If not, I highly recommend a double cappuccino followed by a large, sugar free Boo Koo. If your heart holds up you will be wide awake. I am not a Doctor tho', I am just playing one on here for a little while. Start your own chain reaction and maybe it will rub off on others. Not quite as powerful or important as my theorem was 1942's Manhattan Project. This was a team led by Enrico Fermi who initiated the first self-sustaining nuclear chain reaction. The nuclear chain reaction is unique since it releases several million times more energy per reaction than any chemical reaction. OK, so maybe MY chain reaction is of the chemical type but let's not split atoms. The Wing Chairs for D and D are finished and were covered in a Robert Allen Large scale emerald green damask. K and M will have the foyer carpet and runners installed tomorrow morning, B and G's sofa and love seat arrive today and will be delivered on Sunday and I think I am delivering the red and sage Camel back Sofa Saturday after shop hours. Hmmm. Perhaps a cappuccino, a Boo Koo and some nuclear stuff is in order. I got home a little late last night and remembered to take in the rest of my wrought iron deck furniture to rest for the winter and now take a moment to remind anyone who hasn't yet to do the same thing. That goes for clay pots as they expand when they contain water, freeze and crack. And we all know that crack is whack! I need to shower and attempt to make myself presentable. Have a great day and try to hit the 'chain reaction' link. It is music in motion both literally and figuratively and should (one would hope) make everyone smile. Shown here is my Cecilia Table Lamp. You may be breaking my heart but please don't break the lamp, or shake it's confidence daily. Uhm, huh?