Monday, December 29, 2008

...take a stand...


Good day all! It is again sunny and somewhat warm here in Chester County, PA. I was at a party on Saturday evening and a guest was telling me how he must adhere to a dress code in the adult facility where he lives. Huh? I don't think that Emma Snodgrass would have ever moved there. On this day in 1852 Emma Snodgrass was arrested in Boston for wearing pants. Perhaps they were see through but I doubt it. In a polite society rules are established. I agree with that, otherwise chaos ensues. But sometimes rules need to be questioned. We are coming on a new year and for those who have some things to address or change it may be a good time to take a long, hard look at certain situations and begin to make changes. I am waiting on friends to borrow my carpet shampooer as their resolution is to clean up their act both literally and figuratively, then I will hit the gym. I will work later this afternoon into the night and that will be great. B and G return to Naples later this afternoon and I will miss them. They come back to Chester County in April and that is how it is. I have been burning the candle at both ends and am feeling it a little today. Emergen-C and Boo Koo will help. Have a great day.

Here are a few of the most popular Resolutions, not that you need to see them.


Lose Weight
Manage Money
Get a Better Job
Get Fit
Eat Right
Get A Better Education
Drink Less Alcohol
Quit Smoking
Reduce Stress
Volunteer To Help Others