Tuesday, October 7, 2008

...transactions...


Greetings on this cool, clear Autumn day...at least it is cool and clear here in Chester County. The show on Sunday was very nice and cerebral to say the least. It was more about politics and communism than it was about 'Rock And Roll' but I thoroughly enjoyed it. "It's Only Rock And Roll" by the Rolling Stones is still playing in my head. We had a student discount card which seemed to prolong the simple transaction, but all ended well. During the weekend my website sold this Dodge City Station Clock to a gentleman in Texas. I also sold some hook pillows again so some people out there must be having a hard time letting go of the warm weather. Unless it is warm where they are... I delivered the faux finished table on Saturday and they ordered an area rug to go underneath it. And a chair for the family room to coordinate. It looks terrific and was well worth my time. On this day in 1912 The Helsinki Stock Exchange sees its first transaction. I will say no more regarding this subject. Have a great day!