Thursday, October 9, 2008

...and how was your day?...


Good day! It is overcast and warm in Chester County, PA. Yesterday was spent trying to concentrate on work while outside forces required unending attention. It is a real mental (exhaustion) challenge but who doesn't experience that sort of thing on a daily basis? Not you? Lucky one! I awoke to a computer snafu yesterday which is a real bad thing for me and I was like uh0oh...not again...but I think everything is A OK thanks to my brother-in-law who also has a fairly new laptop doing the same odd thing. Wish me luck 'cause I cannot seem to live without it anymore! On the way home from the client (who loved her swag) a large tree branch fell almost right in front of me and I enjoyed the adrenaline rush. Last evening I was glad to be home. Thanks to caller ID I ignored the phone all except for nice people and tried my best to relax. I turned my neighbor onto the Vancome Lady and she called me laughing. Mission accomplished. Hopefully she had a good night. On this day in 2007 the Dow Jones Industrial Average closed at an all-time high. On this day in 1992 a 13 kilogram fragment of the Peekskill meteorite landed in the driveway of the Knapp residence in Peekskill, New York destroying the family's 1980 Chevy Malibu and on this day in 1911 an accidental bomb explosion in China lead to the ultimate fall of the Quig Empire. I don't make this stuff up. And, um, how was your day? Speaking of the Dow Jones and the upcoming Holidays, I have added a handful of new Dining Chairs at very good prices. Have a great day.