Wednesday, October 15, 2008

...the hunter...


Come on over my sporting friend! Bring your favorite weapon. Greetings from another beautiful day here in Chester County, PA. We awoke way-y-y before sunrise and got a glimpse of the Full Hunter's Moon again and then sat at a perfect angle to watch the sunrise. It was absolutely magnificent. Yesterday the area rug and pad for KL arrived so I made a surprise drop-off (I have entry into their home when they are not around) so hopefully they were happily surprised to arrive home and see it laid under the faux finished table that I did a couple of weeks ago. I also painted the fronts of drawers in a china cabinet that were 80's hunter green. They are now a deep avocado and much more complimentary to the space. Beware of designers who travel with paint brushes, myriad paint colors and varnish...I am sitting on my deck writing this blog and I have the most awesome scene. I planted pine trees when I first moved here to block the attractive car dealer parking lot behind me. They seemed large at the time 'cause I loaded them into a Jeep soft top and it felt like the darn thing was going to tip over, but it didn't. Now they are huge and gorgeous. I should have planted more...Someone who hunted down and killed sent the infamous "From Hell" letter on this day in 1888. We all know him as Jack The Ripper. His victims were, well, um...LINK! Let's keep this blog PG please. Saturday's plan is to hunt down pumpkins in the late afternoon. I plan on flying home from work in the hopes of borrowing my nephew to do the hayride at Yeager's Farm Market. My friend ML will borrow her nephews and we will all meet there. This is a tentative plan, but the only way to get a pumpkin if you are in the area...This evening we are planning on eating outside to really milk the mid-October weather. Thankfully we didn't put all of the outdoor furniture away. Global warming? Nonsense. I did that floor plan for runners and carpeting in an Owner's Suite yesterday and am glad for SmartDraw. Did you notice how I said 'Owner's Suite' instead of Master Bedroom Suite? Yup. I always thought it sexist but the times they are a changing. Slowly but surely. Today's photo is of sporty hunting dinnerware. But please don't shoot. Unless you have to. Then afterwards simply go to home fashions on my site and order more plates, cups and saucers. cha- ching... "Bless The Beasts And Children" y'all. Have a great day everyone. I need to go hunt down a sales rep now. I have an order for her for more Graber Shades and I am afraid that her email and telephone voice mail are not working. (smirk)