Sunday, October 19, 2008

...globes...


Good Sunday all! Yesterday was one of the best days of my life. Isn't that funny how things can happen? Before work was great as we had the beautiful walk in the park. During work I had pleasant phone calls and a client came in to reselect after the earlier-in-the-week discontinued notice arrived. We had a blast, Marilyn Monroe and Paul Newman were represented in food form and all went swimmingly. Then I flew over to my sister's house to collect my nephew for the hayride at Yeager's Farm Market. There we met M and her three nephews, S and her two daughters and hopped aboard for the ride. My nephew saw a totally white pumpkin and had to have it. We then went to dinner , our waitperson was a delight, and we had a great day all in all. I'm not sure what the two light globes are in the photo. Anyway, we all collected our own globes of different hues...isn't that the way it should be? Orange, green, white, and mixtures in between. After dropping my nephew back at home, I picked up a Cockerpoo and he had a sleepover with my guys. Regarding a huge globe, on this day in 1874 Mary Walsh and Charles Colson are 1st couple to be married in a balloon. Can you take me high enough? I have to run. My friend B with terrible MS needs help moving his refrigerator and other large items. I am thankful for my health and for my Yukon XL. It may not be environmentally the best vehicle, but when I think about how handy and helpful it is to both myself and those around me, I think that the universe may forgive me. Have a great day. Maybe today will be one of your best days ever.