Thursday, October 2, 2008

...bless the beasts and children...


Sunny day all! I drove Lower Pike Creek road to work today because I get to pass by a large property with many horses, cows, Canadian Geese, that dastardly old snapping turtle and many more species. I love it. I don't know what I would do if I had to live somewhere that didn't allow animals so I count myself lucky. "Bless The Beasts And Children". I spend the day yesterday on lists of things to order and am glad that I have finished that part. I painted again on that table this morning and the animals joined in. It was cute and the all black one has a spot of taupe on him now. Luckily it is latex so washed off with ease. Anyway, on this day in 1916 the San Diego Zoo was founded and on this day in 1988 police breakup a domestic disturbance between Mike Tyson and Robin Givens, thus the blog title. Today's appropriate photo is of a needlepoint area rug entitled "Wish Upon A Star Animals". A lady called earlier this morning thinking that the only wallpaper that I had was on my website. She will be in later and I hope she enjoys perusing over 150 books. Have a great day everyone!