Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Zippers Are In...


Happy July! I'm not quite sure when June went but boy are my arms tired. ( *place drumkick here*). Saturday was great as was Sunday and Monday. Here it is Tuesday and I finished writing up my orders for furniture, fabrics and shades. There are a few backorders, but thankfully noting that needs to be cancelled and then re-selected. I call it the Suitable Bedroom but EW may have another name for it when it arrives (in three weeks or less.) Not every piece actually, because she bought a French Country Lightwood Armoire from me years ago. We just needed to find complimentary pieces that would provide more storage. And we did. I was surrounded by great people for the past several days and I constantly tell myself how lucky I am. H,P,R,E,CCCC,Nik,L,W,B,G,RKECR and on and on... I could go on and on but I won't. I am here to inform, not to bore. Camelback Sofas in Sand toned Chenille are a treat for the eye and for the tushie! Wait and see. I pictured the new Fleur de Lis Wall Sconce for all to view. I am still waiting on a price from an outfit for a more contemporary sconce and gosh Dongia'it, they have yet to reply. I'll get to the bottom of it. They should be more zippy in their replies or we will find something else. Speaking of zips, velrco closures and zippers are both in demand for pillows, chairseat cushions and verbose people. I digress. Zip it and keep blogging. On this day in 1963 ZIP Codes are introduced for United States mail. 1963! That is so recent and there wasn't even the internet so that must have been quite a feat to get all that mail to people. YIKES~! I'd better run. There is a Spider on my Back and I had better 'butter' him up. Have a great day.