Saturday, June 28, 2008

It's A Dogs Life...


Saturday began much the same as other days...humid, sunny and hot. Last night we celebrated the 49th anniversary of a fun couple P and C with dinner and (not too much) champagne. It was fun, and their daughter is a hoot. Laughs all around and a warm feeling. MW is coming into my shop today to select a dresser of which I have found many from which to choose! One is the Amaretto Finish 4 Drawer Chest. The bottom drawer is a file drawer so SSSHHHHH don't tell anyone. I have a dinner engagement again to night and am lucky that my gang of dogs will be walked, fed and loved up by EWM this evening. I love those guys even if they try to get Mr Bunny at 5 in the freaking morning and I am not quite awake. They should have their own show. And speaking of shows, on this day in 1859 the first conformation dog show was held in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, England. The Jack Russel Needlepoint pillow came a few years later. I don't remember what I was doing, but I probably caught it on TV. Tomorrow I play furniture in the morning and then who knows what all can be accomplished later in the day. Log Cabin? Cookout? Both? Have a great weekend everyone!