Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Farmhouses and Fairness...


Good day everyone. It is a bit humid and overcast today but that's fine. Later we may get some hail. I should try to find my bike helmet. I got the new address for my friend Mona who has moved to California. Her shop is still online tho' and can be reached here. NobleKnits. I had another great time last evening and even though we never got around to playing tennis we got a lot done. Ahhh, to be free. On this day in 1868 the 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution was ratified guaranteeing African Americans full citizenship and all persons in the United States due process of law. Hmmm. All? Due process is the principle that the government must respect all of a person's legal rights, instead of just some or most of those legal rights, when the government deprives a person of life, liberty, or property. I have the perfect Settee for a Queen and the link is here. It is aptly named Queen's Settee and Ottoman. Today's photo is of a Chester County Farmhouse Living Room, a room that Mrs. Lamborquin would be most proud. Have a great day!