Monday, May 4, 2009

...rock...


Greetings. It is raining still in Chester County, PA. My hands and feet are oddly becoming webbed. Thank God for survival of the fittest. Soon I will start looking for Noah and his wife Joan of Arc and gather animals in pairs. Huh? Let's get ready to rock the boat. Click here for a radio jingle that is well done in my opinion. KFRC On this day in 1981 Rockline premiered on KLOS FM in Los Angeles. I can almost remember when I switched from AM to FM radio and it seemed such a monumental growth barometer for me. Back then I never thought I would live to be 40 and I have certainly surpassed that timeline. I am installing window treatments this afternoon and am still waiting to transplant a tree. I broke my shovel yesterday while digging in the (rock and clay infested inferior ground) back yard and have to get another one today. 'Rainy Days and Mondays'... also on this day, in 1994 Courtney Love was cleared of drug charges. Of course we knew that she was clean! Oddly, one of my favorite CD's is by her, entitled 'Celebrity Skin' that features 'Malibu'. I think it's about Kurt. Rock on...Today in 1904 construction began by the United States on the Panama Canal. I will stop complaining about my rocky back yard as it pales in comparison to what those people did. Have a great day, rain or shine and remember that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks. They should also keep plenty of Windex on hand. Today's photo is of my 'Ebony Pillow Zebra'.
"Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock."
Sigmund Freud