Saturday, May 2, 2009

...pick up and deliver...


Hello. It is again overcast this morning in Chester County, PA. Hopefully it will clear and sun will appear but the rain is doing wonders for the foliage. I picked up Max's ashes late yesterday and the beautiful cherry box (thanks Buffy) is sitting next to the battery operated candle that oddly illuminated twice last Saturday and also next to the 'Illume' Pineapple Cilantro scented candle given to us by KM. (thanks KM). Someone emailed me to tell me that euthanizing an animal only causes that animal to relive his/her life with the same disease until they are able to die of natural causes. I respect everyone's belief system so please respect mine. I chose not to have Max suffer more seizures as he was in 4th stage Leukemia and counts on me to protect him as I do for all of the other animals who reside here. I also pick up worms from the macadam path who have lost their way between grassy areas and toss them back to give them a fighting chance. Call me odd. Call me pretty much anything but I have to do what I think right. Interestingly, on this day in 1994 Dr. Kervokian was found innocent on assisting suicides. I also received another email regarding shipping charges on my website. I have automatic UPS Ground charges that are supposed to calculate shipping for each item and it doesn't seem to be working. Rather than cancelling an order, please email me and I can calculate the proper shipping depending on your state, weight and freight. Thanks again to 'Romantic Homes' magazine for featuring my 'Gilded Blue Songbird Needlepoint Pillow' as a lady from California ordered two yesterday. Also, to 'R', the 'Hydrangea Hook Rug' (pictured) freight fee is 12.99 not 36.00. (ouch) unless of course, you are living on Mars. Then that fee may apply. I need to get the Mountain Bikes prepped this weekend and hope to do that after work today. If it rains I may houseclean but the odd sound of the not oft running vaccuum cleaner may scare residents and neighbors alike. I can't make any promises. Have a great day everyone. Do what you think best in every situation and keep on trucking, UPS, FedEx or whatever...
"Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest." Mark Twain