Tuesday, May 26, 2009

...party...


Greetings. It was a beautiful weekend here in Chester County, PA with sunny skies and warm temperatures. Today is 'back to work' and school for many and the skies are overcast. I stopped by DS's home to pick up two period armchairs and will refurbish and reupholster them. We went to 'Cedar Hollow' for dinner on Friday and had a great time. The staff was rather 'cool' but we didn't care and had fun. It was a perfect way to ring in the summer. Saturday my nephew and B went out to eat and again had a great time. Little 'Maxi' will be spending a couple of weeks with us beginning tonight because B and G leave for Italy this afternoon. Beau has made it clear that he likes his new home and his brothers which is a wonderful thing. One happy party after another. On this day in 1783 A Great Jubilee Day was held in Trumbull, Connecticut to celebrate the end of the American Revolution. Last evening my neighbor had a party and it was a fun bunch. Many are in the dental industry so there were plenty of white teeth. A gal from New York found my website and ordered some Russell Wright pieces to add to her collection. Anyone who spent the weekend at the beach really lucked out weather wise. MLASA did and had a blast. I even found a little free time to swab the deck and my nephew helped. It is supposed to rain today which is fine. I'm glad that it held out until now. Rain needs to party too! Have a great day. Today's photo is the 'Pineapple Design Fountain' for anyone planning a garden party in the near future. It can hold water nicely, Chardonnay even better.
"I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat." Will Rogers