Thursday, May 28, 2009

...ice...


Hello. It is blah, blah, blah here in Chester County, PA this morning so we kept to the neighborhood again. That can be a good and a bad thing. Last evening as I walked four dogs, all leashed as per the association bylaws I had to quickly maneuver them as a neighbor with ice for a heart let her large dogs run freely and 'at' my four. This has happened before and possibly they do not understand English so I handled it in a language that has no understanding barriers. I let the Schipperke go and he chased the large dogs away. A herding and protective breed, the Schipperke can be one's best friend and worst enemy. He proved both last evening. My great niece is moving further South and my sister has a sad and cold heart this morning for which I feel completely bad but cannot do a thing for her but to listen and provide some type of comfort. We hate when loved ones go away, don't we! On this day in 2002 the Mars Odyssey found signs of large ice deposits on the planet Mars. Some things are 'Universal'. Today I present the scale area rug drawings and that 'coffin on end' to a client and predict much success. I can't report same for all of those 'Needlepoint Gilded Bird' pillows as they have been further delayed and will not arrive before July 17th. I hope that all of the folks who ordered them can wait. 'Put it on ice' they will probably say but let's hope for the best. I tried to accomplish everything that I needed to do yesterday but missed a LaCrosse game and wish that I could have gone. Hopefully next time I will be able to attend. Today's photo is of the new 'Hutton Wall Pocket' and can hold ice nicely, but is not a recommended use. Have a great day, hold on tight but also be able to let go!
'I was so cold the other day, I almost got married.' Shelly Winters