Monday, April 13, 2009

...pretty in pink...


Greetings. For those of you wondering, The Easter Bunny did arrive yesterday, as did the sunshine. Pink was the color of the day, eggs, ham and wine. My Passover friends liked my idea about the slingshot and one mentioned that 'she wouldn't need to let them harden' as her Mom made them that way anyway. I won't even hint with initials on this one. I have to run into the shop today simply to receive a Graber Cellular Shade skylight shade order. The client is away and for some reason and I had no idea that the company would fabricate the shades so quickly. Hurray though. They are meant to block most of the sunshine and are arriving at the perfect time. I put the majority of my candy into a huge vintage lidded glass candy jar and hope that visions of an hour on the StairMaster will keep my wandering hands at bay. I have another Mountain Bike that I need to whip into shape and will make the most of my free time to use them. The sun is shining in Chester County today and the grass is lush and green. Maybe the temperature will rise in the next few days and it will feel like Spring. Speaking of pink, on this day in 1796 the first elephant ever seen in the United States arrived from India. and he wasn't even 'Topsy'. Have a great day.
"Picasso had his pink period and his blue period. I am in my blonde period right now." Hugh Hefner