Sunday, April 26, 2009

...miracles...


Greetings. It is a beautiful Sunday evening in Chester County, PA. Saturday's appointments went great. TJ, PS and AP liked the drapery, wall papers and carpeting ideas. Everything is a 'go'. This morning six of us went horseback riding at 'The Red Buffalo Ranch' which healed our souls. If you are in the area please call ahead and treat yourselves to an hour's ride through the wooded Chester County landscape. Then it was off to my nephew's birthday party. I love the heat, it is still 91 degrees and it is awesome but most at the party remained inside. I phones a few friends in Hell after the ride and before the party and they confirmed what I already knew. It is hotter here! Miracle of miracles. Now to balance the universe... On this day in 1467 the miraculous image in Our Lady of Good Counsel appeared in Genazzano, Italy. I was supposed to help a friend collect her new upright piano but that was suddenly postponed until next weekend. The artice featuring the 'Gilded Blue Songbird Pillow' has attracted many people and I have now placed several on backorder. One never knows how a good advertising spot can do. I wish now that I had ordered more before the ad hit but they are handmade, very detailed and good things take time. 'Nothing Good Comes Easy'. My nephew is pretty upset about the loss of Max and I will do my best to help him through this. Max was his favorite. I would never say that I had a favorite! (max) but I do understand. Tomorrow I show a 'room for rent' for dear friends who are out of state and then dental work. Yippee! I am hoping to take a client/friend on a Pic-Nic afterwards. Can I bring pudding, applesauce and beverages? Have a great night/morning and ask for miracles. I truly believe that they happen. Those naysayers out there are welcome to call me and I will regale them with solid evidence if need be.
"Don't believe in miracles - depend on them. " Laurence J. Peter
'I'm gonna shine until my heart stops...Mary J. Blige ...you can hate it or love it hate it or love it...