Friday, April 17, 2009

...a classic...



Greetings. The sun is shining over a Chester County morning and our walk in the park was a good one. As we keep to a regular schedule many were saddened to see only three of us. My first thought was to find a new park because for approximately 4380 times we walked the same path together but I thought it best to get right back there and do our thing. I don't have to tell anyone how unspeakably painful the loss of a loved one is and if you are in the Chester County, Montgomery County area and are having trouble with this issue there is a support group at Metropolitan Veternary Hospital. They meet once or twice per month and prefer that you call ahead to let them know that you will be attending. Their phone number is (610) 666-1050. Meetings are from 7-8:30 pm. FedEx should be delivering Graber Skylight Shades today in Pattern Scroll, color Honey. I love this client and she lost her beloved dog Rosie a month ago. She is still in mourning and I understand completely. I wish I could change things for her as well as myself but that is life. I faxed my work orders to Masland carpets late yesterday for a round area rug with two colors of blue flowers for a Kitchen. Remember that template that I went on and on about? I will try not to do the same about my beloved Max. Have a good day. My blogs will get longer soon, that I promise you. On this day in 1964 the Ford Motor Company unveiled the Ford Mustang at the New York World's Fair. The car is a classic. Today's photo is of little Jimmy and Max... two other classics. By the way, Max has received over one hundred emails and cards over the past couple of days. He would have loved that.
"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on." Henry Ellis