Monday, April 6, 2009

...high enough?







Greetings. The weekend flew as I'm sure you are aware. Saturday after the shop I delivered to a client and somewhat aided them in setting up their Wii. No , not a war, a video game. One almost needs a course in the avatar page just to get the eyebrows correct. Sunday I did a lot around my house chore-wise and then went to my nieces' birthday party. We had a great time and yes, the trampoline is still standing. The sun is shining right now after a brief early morning thunderstorm and I looked to the Heaven's wondering if it is high enough. I will certainly be high enough at noon today...NO! Not that kind of high! I am measuring for skylight shades and the ceiling height is 2 and a half stories. Don't worry tho'. On this day in 1973 they launched the Pioneer 11 space craft and that went a bit higher than 2.5 stories. I am going to collect a few more odds and ends now to bring to the Goodwill. I let the Universe know that I am open to it's abundance. I also know when it is time to give back. I probably won't be parting with the black Merona sweater 'cause it goes with everything but, you know what I mean. I also have a Hyacinth sitting on my counter and the scent is wonderful. I picked it after prepping the soil out back yesterday and it looks like it is made of wax. Very much like Joan River's face. Have a great day. Hold your head high enough to see the sun but low enough so that you don't come across as arrogant. Today's photo is of 'New England Sailboat Art'. Planes would have been more appropriate but it is what it is.
"I wish I had a twin, so I could know what I'd look like without plastic surgery." Joan Rivers