Thursday, April 2, 2009

...it's electric!


Hello. Rain again this morning and it feels odd outside. We took our walk and even the trees seemed even more dramatic and fantasy like. The birds are singing up a storm and had it not been for the lack of cameras I would have thought for a moment that we were being used as extras in a Fellini film. My cat is crying today and has been doing so all night. Well, from about 3 am on and I have no idea why. He may be crying for Oliver and maybe he had bad dreams and can't shake them. My eyelids need toothpicks. I updated my website with some brand new and great looking 'Cottage Style' Beach House accessories and also ordered the 'Antique Ivory Trunks' for that shoot in IN. Their slogan is 'shoot film, not animals'. I love it. LR seems like a delight. All this talk about film and shoots and lucky for me, on this day in 1902 the "Electric Theatre", the first full-time movie theatre in the United States, opened in Los Angeles, CA. Today I assemble huge board mounted box pleated valances, and I mean huge. I will install them tomorrow along with more Silhouette Shades and make another template for an area rug. Last evening we went to the 'Epicurean' for dinner and it was very nice as usual. Salads, chicken and lobster were in order and nothing with too much fat content. Beach season is fast approaching and no one wants to have the threat of a harpoon hanging over their head. KM and family are still reeling over the loss of Oliver, (in today's photo) so please say a word or two of strength and send it their way. I totally believe this helps. I wish that I could work on my website all day today but it will have to wait until Tuesday. I guess I can count myself lucky that business is good and I never take that for granted. Lights, camera, action! Have a great day stars!
"The whole point of getting things done is knowing what to leave undone."
Oswald Chambers