Tuesday, April 21, 2009

...if it's magic...


Greetings. It is 50 degrees and grey here in Chester County, PA. We finished our walk and keep finding people that haven't yet heard abut my beloved Max. As all are dog walkers/lovers at the hour we choose it is hard to see their faces when they realize that there are only three of us. I have to be careful tho', as most people's pockets are now filled with dog treats and our main purpose in walking the park is to stay fit. I hope I don't sound bitchy if I suggest 'low fat' to each and every one of them. Sunday I attempted to install skylight Graber Pleated shades but somehow the manufacturer made the pleats shy by a few inches. They were totally accommodating on Monday morning and will have replacement shades constructed immediately. They could not have been any nicer or more professional. Everyone makes mistakes. It is the ones who step up and take care of the errors that glow of quality. Graber is one of those companies. Monday morning in the pouring, cold rain I drove to Malvern Dental for more tooth work. They are also a class act, both as a group and as individuals. I was in the chair for quite a while and when 'When The Stars Go Blue' came on the airwaves my eyes began flowing tears. Ugh. I was stuck in a chair with two people in my face and had no way to cover up my emotions. Of course the dentist assumed that he hadn't given me enough Novocaine and when he asked all that I could do was give the cheesy 1976 'Keep On Truckin' thumbs up. It had nothing to do with his work. I had a battery operated candle incident in the wee hours of Saturday that my cat and I enjoyed very much. It was magical. On this day in 1994 the first discoveries of extrasolar planets were announced by astronomer Alexander Wolszczan. I believe that there is something more out there and always have. I like signs but sometimes need one to be beaten over my head as I am not one of the tactful kind. Someone in California found my site and is inquiring about some cups and saucers and I will figure out the shipping today. I can UPS them of course or maybe I will contact Samantha Stevens. She can do that nose twitch and get them there more quickly and in a hell of a more fun way. Have a great day. Hug before you leave for your day and hug again when you return home. Hugs are magic. Today's photo is of 'Magic', one of Max's brothers. Magic had a identical twin named Mystic who, uhm, well...and that is why when I take his photo I do it in a mirror.

"Dream no small dream; it lacks magic. Dream large. Then make the dream real." Donald Wills Douglas