Thursday, April 9, 2009

...energy...


Greetings! It is still quite cold but sunny again today in Chester County, PA. Some may be wishing for a break in the cold so that they don't have to hear their heating systems click on and off all night. Thankfully for most of us, we have heating systems. I babysat a bit yesterday for a special needs gal and it is tiresome but thankfully it wasn't all day. That certainly takes a lot of energy. On this day in 1945 the Atomic Energy Commission was formed, which then transferred the control of atomic energy from military to civilian hands, effective from January 1, 1947...(maybe not completely, but that was the goal.) I am still waiting on Shulu Chinois Wallpapers in Black and Cream and am wondering if I should start screening it myself. Kidding. Somewhat. The second TV that I gave away came back to me last evening as it wasn't needed. I will let you know how soon one of mine breaks 'cause that is usually how the Universe goes. Today at sundown Passover begins for Jews and tomorrow is Good Friday for Christians. I will write about that tomorrow even though it would make an excellent entry under today's heading. I changed my 'What's New' section on my website yesterday as it seems blue is waning and Metal, Bright Colors and Comfort Design are now in. Fine with me as long as people don't go crazy with the brights. I finished the Box Pleated Valance and will install on Saturday and promise to take some of my *clears throat* brilliant photos. The walls were done in a Venetian Wash and they look great if I do say so myself. The Shower Curtain and Valance are made from a Carole Fabrics modified toile in Brick, Cream and Toffee. I also began ripping out my soffits at home last evening thinking it would be a quick kitchen refresher but then found many, many wires behind the drywall so stopped temporarily. The football sized holes in my walls are not causing my obsessive nature any problems tho'. (this may or may not be true) I will need a little extra energy to figure out what's what but in the end I will prevail. Have a great day. Whatever your beliefs, Religious, Spiritual, Agnostic, Atheist I wish everyone a great day and to 'do unto others'. That pretty much fits into every category... and save your energy for good not evil. Today's photo is of my 'Chrome/Red Table Lamp' as it is "What's New' and also requires energy to illuminate. As do most of us!
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." Robert H. Schuller