Tuesday, September 29, 2009

...he works hard for the money...


Hello. We almost had frost here in Chester County, PA last night. My firewood hoop is empty and I had better take care of it soon. We spent a few hours yesterday property shopping and I found the cutest stone house with a detached thatched roof on a corner lot and thought it perfect. In need of repairs that I could certainly do myself I phoned the listed realtor. Aside from the property having no kitchen andpriced at a million two, it was a great idea. I will keep searching. Why is it so hard to become a millionaire these days? At least for me. Many of you out there probably don't find it hard at all. Way back in 1916 when a million was even harder to accumulate, John D. Rockefeller became the first billionaire. Geez! I need to work even harder, if that is possible. I delivered the Santa Suit Red chaise lounge with ottoman on Sunday in the Tapestria Tinsel upholstery fabric cushions. The lady of the house loved it, the husband claimed to be in shock. It happens. He went outside to smoke a pipe and to compose himself. He came back inside not quite as shocked. I wonder what was in that pipe? I deliver a Host and Hostess upholster chair duo this afternoon and will install some Graber Faux Wood blinds also. The bar stool delivery was postponed until this Thursday but from what I hear has not inhibited cocktail hour in any way, shape or form. Whew. Positive thoughts please for C, P, M and J as they are in need of some higher power help. Have fun today and work hard. If you don't achieve your goals, there is usually always tomorrow. 'Capri Wooden Side Table' shown today. It has a leatherette blotter, handy for writing those large checks.
"It takes a great man to be a good listener." Calvin Coolidge