Tuesday, June 2, 2009

...interesting...


Hello. It is sunny for now in Chester County, PA and my Schipperke wants to help me type. I should probably ask him to write my blog for a while as he may have more interesting things to say. 'Malvern Dental Associates' made my day again yesterday. The gang there is professional, prompt and kind. They even took time for B who rode in with me. Exemplary in every way from the staff, to the service to Dr. Michael Feeney, DDS. If you live in the area it is a must and if you are visiting the area...and mind you, I don't wish this on anyone but if you have a tooth issue, give them a call. Two of the park ladies had a wedding on Saturday and all went well. It was one of the ladies daughters by the way, as PA doesn't allow that kind of thing yet. U.S. President Grover Cleveland married Frances Folsom in the White House on this day in 1886, becoming the only president to wed in the executive mansion. My invitation must have been lost in the pony express. In 1995 President Clinton was the first President to receive a...well, factually I am not sure if he was the only one to...anyway... this may be incorrect so I will continue my blog. I am progressing well on the Lily Pulitzer Pink and Green dorm room for EW. It will look smashing if I do say so myself. Aside from the Bee bedding there will be a pink, green and cream desk, matching armoire and a shelf or two for holding text books. Make sure the covers coordinate EW, even if the texts are not what you are studying this term. Color is everything! We power washed late yesterday to great results and had a light, large salad for dinner. Beach time is fast approaching! After dinner I was given a carton of Tastycake Chocolate Cupcakes. Geez, thanks a lot! Maybe I will eat them while mountain biking. Talk about crash and 'burn'. I deliver the narrow tall bookcase this afternoon now that the sheer privacy panels are sewn and installed. It will make a stylish linen closet, along the lines of the EW armoire but in Chinese lacquered black, not pink and green. Sure hope I don't confuse the deliveries! They will certainly rescind my card. That would be interesting. Someone from NYC ordered my 'Ring Mirror' in the wee hours, speaking of weddings and it is unique and interesting. I should send her the carton of Tastycakes along with it and then she may need to order another one! Such the salesman. Have a great day, turn the ordinary into interesting and don't be mean. Unless you have to.
"Life is a lot like jazz... it's best when you improvise." George Gershwin