Friday, June 19, 2009

...headache tonight...


Greetings. A mixture of sharp cheese, albacore tuna and fat free yogurt was the ticket in getting little man to take his meds last night. This morning was another story. Perhaps Roasted Salmon with Lime and Cilantro will please him today. If not I have to do the eyedropper down the throat routine. It upsets him but he needs to medicate. So do I at this stage. The delivery yesterday went fine and the client loved the refurbished, reupholstered chair. PK suffers from migraines and had to postpone her consultation and I hope she is already feeling better. I am lucky not to suffer from migraines and anyone who does, my heart goes out to them. It can be from a sensitivity to light and so far I have provided black out custom window treatments for almost every window. Stay out of the guest bathroom PK and wait until your Graber Blockout Roll Shades have arrived! I hope that everyone has made their Father's Day purchases and if they need to be shipped have already done so. On this day in 1910 the first Father's Day was celebrated in Spokane, Washington. I remember how pissed off every father in the other states felt but it did provide a jump in the housing market in Spokane. This may or may not have actually happened. Speaking of 'pissed off' I happened to watch 'Train wrecks of New Jersey' last night and saw my first table tipping. Kind of like cow tipping but the hillbillies that play the cow tipping game have a lot more class and much smaller hair, except maybe for a few mullets. Needless to say, but I will anyway, little sleep was had in this household last night and for the past few nights. Hopefully Prince will get a different med on Monday and will feel better soon. Maybe they can prescribe same to the Housewives of New Jersey or just sprinkle some into their Chardonnay or their hairspray. There's gonna be a headache tonight! If you click on this link the woman on the left is not a drag queen, it is the inimitable Toni Tenille. Have a great day. Shown is 'Tall Black Metal Bistro Set'. Let's all perch on a bar stool this evening.
"Expectation is the root of all heartache." William Shakespeare